The show is fast-paced, witty, and easy to digest, with each episode only being about 20 minutes. Following the live-action-animated charm of Who Framed Roger Rabbit? Stream now.

Stream now. Freida Pinto, Christian Bale, and Cate Blanchett are just a few of the A-list names who participated in the project. (Please note that availability can, This 2015 TV show series is a classic for a reason. Follow The Financial Diet on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for daily tips and inspiration, and sign up for our email newsletter here.

Stream now.

And with new music from Lin-Manuel Miranda, who also costars as Jack, this is sure to be another classic that will be watched by kids and families for years to come. The message of the movie is beautiful: you can dream, you can do it, and you’re nothing without the people by your side. In a similar vein, Winnie The Pooh films are all pretty wholesome. These are the best feel-good, happy films to keep thinking positive. Cheers! i could watch them all day. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Mary Poppins is just as delightful as ever. Obviously, he gets into some adventures along the way. We only pay $8 a month and get all the TV and movies we can handle. And you're probably having more of those than normal lately, with all the self-isolating and social distancing going on. This is the type of show that you can quickly catch onto, even out of order, so join your roommate next time they throw an episode on.

With witty banter, a cute plot and beautiful animation, there’s everything to like. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Write them all down on slips of paper, put them in a bowl, and pick at random. This 3D animated film (titled Ballerina overseas) tells the story of an orphaned girl who dreams of becoming—you guessed it—a ballerina. Loved it. Once you’ve made it through the madness of Tiger King, you might find yourself craving something a little…less chaotic. It follows a team called the “Fab Five” as they travel far and wide to transform the lifestyles of others and bring more understanding to one another.

If there was an award for, "kids movie that you were most surprised turned out to be amazing", this movie would win it.

Can their newly rekindled romance survive 18 kids who just can't seem to get along? That, and the fact it costars Colin Firth and includes the greatest song of all time: Willa Ford's 2001 smash “I Wanna Be Bad.” Stream now. While there’s plenty of captivating content out there, it’s more than okay to stick with shows and movies that are comforting and uplifting when you’re feeling heavy. And hey, they don’t just have to be family movies, they could be a sci-fi with a really beautiful romance, I don’t know, bad example, but I just need something wholesome to watch. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Stream now. You'll be satisfied with whatever you draw. The first time I watched it, I was skeptical, but by the end, I found myself giddy and inspired to feel that you’re-everything-to-me type of puppy love. Stream now. Just not on my radar.

This movie came out only in 2018, and yet it's become a Netflix holiday classic in a short time. Episodes take place in the breathtaking settings of jungles, coastal seas, and forests. Stream now. The movie got so much critical acclaim it was nominated for three Oscars back in 2010. Hugo, based on Brian Selznick's book The Invention of Hugo Cabret, is Scorsese's first in 3D and tells the story of a 12-year-old orphaned boy in 1930s Paris. I’m in a rut and I need a good old pick-me-up. Ad Choices, 29 Best Family Movies on Netflix to Watch Now (May 2020). With themes of self-compassion, acceptance, and community, now is as good a time as any to get into this series if you haven’t already. Read 15 Christian Movies You Can Watch on Netflix in 2020 - and more of the latest on movies and films from a Christian perspective. (You probably know him best as Fitz on Scandal.) With that in mind, I’ve compiled a list of 10 uplifting shows and movies to watch on Netflix right now. The film follows Ellie Chu, a less-than-popular girl from the tiny town of Squahamish, New York. Glamour may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. I love Netflix Instant Stream. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, News & Discussion about Major Motion Pictures, Press J to jump to the feed. One of them, called 9 and voiced by Elijah Wood, emerges as a hero who might be the last hope for humanity. Stream now. Just watched it again the other day. Sequel is great too. With that in mind, I’ve compiled a list of 10 uplifting shows and movies to watch on Netflix right now. With witty banter, a cute plot and beautiful animation, there’s everything to like. Had no interest in seeing this when it came out. Quarantine can be hard, so it's important to find joy and happiness wherever you can. It follows a team called the “Fab Five” as they travel far and wide to transform the lifestyles of others and bring more understanding to one another. So he does the only logical thing: sues all of humanity for theft. The talented cast (Kristen Bell, Jameela Jamil, Ted Danson and more) have chemistry and humor that keep you curious and content along the journey. Stream now. Question . It doesn't get any happier than a classic Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen movie, does it? Drake Jr. (Brendan Fraser) and Warner Bros. executive Kate Houghton (Jenna Elfman) find a lost diamond to save mankind from the evil Acme Corporation. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. After learning that an evil wizard has forced the mermaid away from her home in the ocean, Elle decides she wants to help. This 2015 TV show series is a classic for a reason.

The tale of a New York City kid, Miles Morales, grappling with his discovered superhero status is sweet, heartwarming, and hysterical. An update on the 1989 animated take on The Little Mermaid, this live-action reboot follows a little girl named Elle who discovers a real-life mermaid trapped in a glass tank in a circus in Mississippi. Never fails to put a smile on my face (and make me really fucking hungry). Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly.

It features a star-studded cast, including Donald Glover, Yvette Nicole Brown, and Ken Jeong. Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse took home the Oscar for Best Animated Feature in 2019 for a very good reason. Emily Blunt takes over the iconic Julie Andrews role as a magical nanny who comes back into the life of Michael Banks, now a grown-up with three children of his own. High jinks ensue. Seriously, you can't go wrong with any of these choices. This sweet show has captured America’s heart for good reason. Two cliques of middle school girls compete in an all-night scavenger hunt in this truly ridiculous film starring Alexa Vega and Sara Paxton. In our home we've decided to forgo cable and just use Netflix. Pro tip: It's huge savings. Stream now.

Tune in for all those middle school feels. While this movie may seem designed for middle school girls, viewers of any age can enjoy this cute story depicting a high school romance with a fresh twist. These cookies do not store any personal information. With so much stress, anxiety, and fear going on in the world right now, many of us are craving a little escapism from the endless stream of news. Favorite scene when paddington squirts knuckles ketchup on his chest and it gets progressively worse. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. These 29 films, below, are the best family movies on Netflix right now. Let us know in the comments below!

It’s the perfect show to keep on in the background while you’re, This family-friendly film keeps kids engaged and adults.

Sometimes it's hard to find faith-based movies with a positive message on Netflix — until now.

These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. In this Netflix original, a little boy named Leo, who is a hard-core WWE wrestling fanatic, suddenly has a chance to live out his dreams when he discovers a magical mask that gives him superpowers. The second one is just as good! Stream now.

But the best version is the 1999 Disney film, featuring Tony Goldwyn's voice as Tarzan.

This coming-of-age story follows Ryan, played by Debby Ryan, an American model from New York City. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Man, this movie is so good, so fluid, so warm and loving. Stream now. Think The Parent Trap with blond hair.

Community.

His evil plan: steal the moon with the help of his tiny yellow minions (which you may recognize from lunch boxes, backpacks, and a ton more popular merch). Stream now. ).

3 Things I Do To Save Money When I Start FOMO-Panicking, 7 Bad Restaurant Habits You Need To Break, 5 Major Home Decor Upgrades That Only Cost Me $25 Total, The Basically-Free Weekly Activity That Made Me A Happier Person, 5 Pre-Bedtime Rituals That Fixed My Bad Pandemic Sleep Habits, 5 Rituals To Do At Night When You’re Not A Morning Person. The "teen searches for their missing parent" narrative has existed in pop culture for eons, but Amanda Bynes's grounded performance makes What a Girl Wants stand out. Simplicity Bryan is deeply entrenched in the worlds of self-help, gratitude, personal finance, and organization. Stream now. We scoured the Netflix archives to find the movies guaranteed to make you laugh, dance, and believe in all that is good. and Space Jam, this Warner Bros. installment is yet another wild Looney Tunes ride. Here are 15 inspirational, motivational, and uplifting movies on Netflix to stream right now. All rights reserved. Now a family man living in London, Robin embarks on a new mission to help Pooh find Tigger, Eeyore, Piglet, and the rest of his friends. For sure. Elle Fanning, Maddie Ziegler, Carly Rae Jepsen, and Kate McKinnon all lent their voices to bring the tale to life on the big (and now small) screen. Vanessa Hudgens stars as both Stacy DeNovo, a young baker from Chicago, and Princess Margaret Delacourt, her doppelgänger who needs a serious break from royal life.

Tarzan has been remade several times (most recently in 2016, with Alexander Skarsgård in the titular role). We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. You'll be cheering on this web-slinger long after the movie is over. Martin Scorsese might not be the first name that comes to mind when you think of family-friendly entertainment—but his foray into the genre also came with technological advances.