Look at the top six cards of your library.

—Ko Dari, expedition wizard. When Malakir Blood-Priest enters the battlefield, each opponent loses X life and you gain X life, where X is the number of creatures in your party. "In the field, speed-reading is a survival skill.". Tap another untapped Rogue you control: Shadow Stinger gains deathtouch until end of turn. If that doesn’t come together, GDS is still happy to be Scouring itself, playing spells, and eventually dropping a big threat. —Doral, Bala Ged guide. about Magic: The Gathering, including card images, the mana symbols, and Oracle text, "May bloodflies empty your veins and turn you into a dried leather sack, cow!" If X is 6 or more, Shatterskull Smashing deals twice X damage divided as you choose among them instead. Whenever you gain life, put a +1/+1 counter on Scion of the Swarm. Its controller may search their library for a basic land card, put it onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle your library. "I've got a little surprise for you, beasties!

"Well, she can jump farther than I can." The Kargan tribes share legends of the victory their ancestors won over the Akoum Skyclave, and its horrendous cost. Landfall — Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, put a +1/+1 counter on Territorial Scythe Leopard. Really, I think that players are thinking of Jund. Its ferocity is tempered by patience, knowing it must wait for just the right moment to strike a killing blow. • Create a 2/2 white Cat Beast creature token. "If you hear a choking sort of cough, it's about to get really hot" If this spell was kicked, it enters the battlefield with four +1/+1 counters on it. Following in Ikoria’s massive footsteps, Wizards of the Coast will be hosting an announcement stream for Zendikar Rising. It's the gusts all around it that are a bit "whoosh—oops—bye.' Spire Garden enters the battlefield tapped unless you have two or more opponents. —Kreq of Sunder Bay. "Never underestimate the ferocity of the imperative to thrive."

"If you don't like the weather, just wait a few minutes and it'll change... probably for the worse."

Put the rest at the bottom of your library in a random order. All of them. —Attikar, Akoum elementalist, Landfall — Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, choose one —. T, Sacrifice Wasteland: Destroy target nonbasic land. Landfall — Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, Spitfire Lagac deals 1 damage to each opponent. Whenever you cast a kicked spell, put a +1/+1 counter on Vine Gecko. Heedless of Nissa's warnings, Nahiri repeated history. And things are a lot different since we last visited the plane. Synchronized Spellcraft deals 4 damage to target creature and X damage to that creature's controller, where X is equal to the number of creatures in your party. Landfall — Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, put a +1/+1 counter on target creature. Its plant growth is marvelously diverse: a brilliant spectrum of vibrant life... and speedy death. "They store energy in special gastric organs... but I guess you'd probably rather have me clear the path than ramble about guts."